Here is my small list of recommended blogs and books about competitive programming. Some of these are in Polish only, but their quality is very good and I have heard that some contestants successfully use automatic translation on them. If you want a longer and more detailed resource list, take a look at Awesome Competitive Programming compiled by Jasmine Chen.
- Algorithms Weekly by Petr Mitrichev
- Fajne zadania z algorytmiki i okolic by Paweł Gawrychowski PL
- Algorithms Live! by Matt Fontaine
- Errichto's YouTube channel by Kamil Dębowski
- Looking for a Challenge? The Ultimate Problem Set from the University of Warsaw Programming Competitions
- Looking for a Challenge 2 Problems from the Polish Collegiate Programming Contest 2011–2014
- Przygody Bajtazara 25 lat Olimpiady Informatycznej. Wybór zadań PL
- Competitive Programmer's Handbook by Antii Laaksonen (GitHub source)
- Zaprzyjaźnij się z algorytmami by Jacek Tomasiewicz (for beginners) PL
Books on computers in general and history of computers:
- CODE. The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software by Charles Petzold
- Innovators by Walter Isaacson
Problems from Polish competitions
Below are links to lists of problems from Polish competitions. For most of the problems there is a link to online judge, as well as links to official materials, articles or videos containing hints or solutions to the problem.
- Polish Olympiad in Informatics
Contests and online judges
Here is an (incomplete) list of online contests I have participated in. On some online judges you can find me under a handle “monsoon”.
- Codeforces (my account)
- Topcoder (my account)
- Sphere Online Judge (my account)
- Saratov State University Online Contester (my account)
- Solve System 3
- Satori Testing System